An Account Representative for the 435 Digital is responsible for supporting a sales team and their accounts to maximize sales efficiencies, increase revenue and enhance customer satisfaction. This role embraces all fulfillment related tasks that take place pre and post sale for a digital services sales team, while providing superior customer service to our clients.
- Responsible for account setup, placing and verifying 100% of client reservations and product requests
- Responsible for order entry and verification against customer order. Includes use of CRM, ADMARC, DSM systems as well as outside vendor enrollments.
- Receive and review client orders for accuracy, resolve discrepancies (i.e. correct rate, correct distribution, correct product) and notify sales rep.
- Serve as point person with downstream operational teams to resolve issues and communicate findings and possible resolutions.
- Assist sales team with gathering of competitive materials, sales call preparation and CRM tracking.
- Handle client inquiry calls.
- Administrative office tasks such as ordering supplies, etc.
- May support manager on directing lead inquiries, request for proposals, etc.
- Assist 435 Digital’s Sales Managers and Director of Sales as well as GM – B2B Digital Services as needed.
- Maintain knowledge of fulfillment workflows and processes.
- Maintain understanding of available products and the necessary information to process them.
- Work with sales planners when needed on more advanced order placement.
- Focus on client contract renewals and retention.
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Liberal Arts or equivalent related experience in customer service
- 2-4 years of clients sales support experience is preferred.
- Candidate must be highly motivated, organized and have the ability to multi-task in a face-paced environment with a high level of accuracy
- Requires a high proficiency with technology, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and other proprietary software for processing orders and tracking sales calls.
- Candidates must have strong oral and written skills and a positive/can-do attitude
- Responsible for the revenue retention of 3-4 sales representatives, who have a combined estimated goal of $1,500,000 to $2,000,000 annually.